With shaggy bangs and long layered waves, this hand-tied double monofilament wig is everyone’s favorite style. The 100% hand-tied stretch section allows front-to-back and ear to ear stretch.
Synthetic Hair Care
CLEANSE & CONDITION
• Before washing your wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles using your Jon Renau Paddle Brush or Jon Renau Wide Tooth Comb
• Wet hair completely using cool running water
• Gently lather the hair with a small amount of Jon Renau Synthetic Shampoo, making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
• Rinse thoroughly under cool running water until water runs clear
• Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat dry
• Spray with Jon Renau Conditioning Spray (3-5 pumps) keeping away from the base of wig or hairpiece. Do not rinse out the conditioner
• Gently detangle hair using your Wide Tooth Comb
DRY & STYLE
• Be cautious when standing near a heat source (i.e. open oven, heater, etc.) Excessive heat can damage the fiber
• We recommend using HD Smooth Detangling Spray with a wide-tooth comb to detangle your synthetic wig. This is especially important with a mid-length to long length wig or hairpiece
There are no reviews yet.